Thank you to everyone who supported this year's Run4Life event. Thanks to all of the event's sponsors, participants and donors, we have raised $116,000 to help support cancer research and patient support programs at the Greenville Health System Cancer Institute and the Cancer Society of Greenville County!
VIEW RACE RESULTS
For any winner who was unable to pick-up his / her award or medal at the event, please reach out to Murray Dorn at (864) 797-7758 or by email at (MDorn2@ghs.org) to arrange a date and time to pick it up at the GHS offices downtown, located at 300 E. McBee Ave., on the fifth floor.
The Run4Life event benefits cancer research, including the Caine Halter Lung Cancer Research Fund, and patient support through the Cancer Institute of Greenville Health System and the Cancer Society of Greenville County. To date, Run4Life has raised over $1.1 million for local cancer research and patient support programs.
TOP FUNDRAISING TEAMS
1. Dawgs 4 Life - WINNER
2. Caine Company
3. Park Sterling Bank - Team Bready
TOP FUNDRAISING FAMILY TEAMS
1. Charlie's Angels - WINNER
2. Purple Warriors
3. Runners Not Gunners
1. Start A Run4Life Team: Start your very own team so that you can make a difference in the lives of cancer patients in our community. Simply click on the Start A Team link to get started!
2. Donate To A Team: Make your best personal donation to the cause. Whether you are able to give $5 or $500, your gift will impact patients in our community.
3. Share Your Fundraising Efforts: Share your connection to the cause and ask people to join you! Log into your Participant Center and access fundraising and communication tools to make it easy to share!